After submitting the design trip form, you will receive an email to confirm that we have received your request. One of travel consultant will be working on your request and get back to you within 24 business hours. She might be reaching out sooner if she needs further details from you.
You will receive a quote and a suggested itinerary from your personal travel consultant within 24 business hours. The itinerary can be tweaked and changed until you are satisfied. Upon confirmation you are required to make deposit payment which is 30% of the total trip cost. The rest can be settled no later than 30 days before the trip date.
No, you do not have to pay anything. Our tailor made service is free to use and you will only have to pay if you decide to book a tour package with us.
As we get discounted rates from hotels and partners, the total cost you pay will be cheaper or just marginally more expensive than if you booked directly yourself. That said, with our expert advice, local knowledge, contact and superior customer service, we believe the value of booking with us is much higher. More over, booking with us means you do not have to worry about all the details of the trip and have a team of travel professional take care of them for you.
- We are passionate about destinations and want people to love them as much as we do. We want to make every tour an unforgettable, amazing & authentic experience for our clients.
- We are regional experts. We have a tight focus in Asia market especially Southeast Asia. All of our travel consultants have lived in or travel extensively across their specialty area.
- We have our own operation office in each of our destinations hence we know what’s happening on the ground and make sure everything run smoothly.
- We understand the trip is all about you. And every person is different. Therefore, we customize every tour to clients’ satisfaction.
- We maintain the right balance between luxury and culture. We believe
that the intimate experiences with the locals are the best way to truly
enjoy a tour to Asia.
Thanks to our years of experience in the region and a well trusted network of contacts, we can find you accommodations and activities that you wouldn’t have been able to find on your own.
We understand safety is a big concern when you are traveling to a foreign country. But be assured that we put our clients’ safety as our top priority and we take every measure possible to keep everything running as smooth as possible. That said, in general all of our destinations are safe places to travel to.
We strongly recommend that all clients find a comprehensive travel insurance policy that offers a high level of cover for the full duration of the tour.
In order to enter any of our destinations, foreigners are required to have proper travel documents. This includes a valid passport and tourist, business or work visa. However, the requirement for each country is different. Please contact us if you need help regarding your travel documents.
You can either pay by Credit Card (VISA, MASTER, AMEX) or Bank Transfer to the Oriental Journeys’ bank account noted in the invoice.
There will be a 4% processing fee on the total amount paid by credit card.